The Vision of High AIMS is to create a network of leaders who inspire students and one another to be engaged, high performing learners.
This consortium of public school districts, working with our communities and with partners in higher education, business and industry:
• Embraces a global scope
• Grapples with real world challenges
• Confidently collaborates
• Creates a joyful and meaningful learning culture
• Celebrates personalized learning.
The Mission of High AIMS is to support the work of districts in creating learning environments that:
- ENGAGE all students and educators in rigorous learning experiences
- PREPARE graduates for college and careers
- RESULT in exemplary levels of achievement.
We participate in collaborative partnerships and networks, apply research, design high quality professional opportunities, and create and implement outstanding programs that support and enhance the work of educators and students.
High AIMS Leadership Position
The High AIMS Management Council is seeking the consortium’s next Executive Director. Click here to learn how to apply and read the job description. Letters of interest and resumes will be accepted through January 31, 2018.