High AIMS is a highly regarded provider of professional learning opportunities focused on:
• Cultivating leadership
• Engaging students and adult learners in authentic learning experiences
• Systemically supporting district efforts to create and sustain Innovation.
The annual High AIMS Summer Institute, a 2-day event typically attended by 500+ southwest Ohio educators, with national keynote presenters and 100+ breakout sessions led by regional, state, and local educators.
• Teacher Leadership Cohorts
• Practical Issues Forums
• Principal Networks
• Executive Leadership Series
• ARC Learning and Problem-Based Learning Seminars/Coaching